Monday, June 26, 2006

Oma and Papa's new location....

Mom and I got back from visiting my Oma and Papa in Washington at the beginning of June. We had a great time. Here are some of the highlights....

It was a good thing I was along and had a map or else we would have gotten lost. I am now known as Papa's back seat Mapquest. Now if I could just figure out how to open the map......







I was so happy to see "my" puppy Katers!!! She loves me alot and even lets me take naps with her in her bed. It was a little small so maybe next time we'll sleep in my bed.








A man that works for my Papa at (Botanical Laboratories) BotLab, bob J. and his wife Mo, invited us over to see their trains, I LOVED IT!! It was in his backyard and there were bridges that the train went over; it went through small villages and even forests.














Another one of my Papa's co-workers invited us out to her house on Lummi Island. We had to take a ferry to the island and that a was big treat!! Dinner was very good but I only ate the corn bread, they didn't have grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly, the only things I really like for meals. MaMa thinks I am a picky eater......silly MaMa!!! Papa's co-worker let us take their convertible so we could tour the island. There were lots of artists on the island that we visited with lots of beautiful things. I couldn't touch ANYTHING!!

I did get sick while we were gone, double ear infection, but I was sure glad Papa was there to hold me, Thank you Papa!! Thank you Oma for rocking me to sleep that night and for singing to me. You know the best songs. I love you!!!

Thank you Oma and Papa for the great two weeks!! I can't wait to come back for Christmas. I love you!

2 comments:

krista said...

OK, you made me cry...Oma

sara said...

Now I see this post Allison...it didn't appear the first time. I love the b&w photo of Jack and PaPa. As far as the I and the A...my only advice is to log in to blogger and choose edit post. If you can't move i that way--I wouldn't worry...it is so cute it doesn't matter!
You are going to learn quickly that blogger is very wierd. Sometimes it will do what you tell it to do, other times it won't!

I *HEART* The Daily Jack!