Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ride....



Here I am at the mall just hanging out before I go and try on tuxes with my Mom and Aunt Becky. Almost Uncle Jason was there too. He took me on a special ride at the mall....












Here we are walking up stairs to the carousel so I can go on the ride!! I am very excited and can't stop talking the whole way!!!







Here we are on the carousel. I was so excited for the ride and to ride on the animals but once I got up close those animals were scary!!! I was glad Almost Uncle Jason and Aunt Becky were there otherwise I would have been very scared. I did have a few tears but we found this bench and that is where we finished the ride. Mom wasn't there b/c she was shopping for me so maybe next time Mom will ride it with me and I won't be as scared.

5 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Maybe this is a sign...Jack might be happier in something age appropriate and more comfortable. I love little tiny tuxes...but lots of kids don't.

A smile on Jack's little face is better than all the formal wear in town. Best wishes as you find the boy some duds for the shindig.

You could always rent a red vest/bow tie/etc. but wear dress pants and a shirt (that you get to keep!) and not the stiff tux jacket. Now I will stop and I will love WHATEVER he is wearing!

Oma

The Thompson's said...

That last comment was from Krista NOT Allison...I just logged on to insert a name or two that ART needed.

KS

The Thompson's said...

OK, this blog thing is so cool for far-away Omas. It is like my security blanket that keeps me happy...I feel like I am not missing the daily details of your lives. When I am home sick I just read or write a blog entry.

Thanks so very much for each and every post. You do a really great job!! So Chris, when do we get to read one of your posts? I am challenging you to join the fun!...Won't be long and Jack will be posting his own.

Mom/Oma

krista said...

Jason,

You sure look like a pro as you comfort Jack on your lap. Such a nice picture...I especially like your pink purse! :)

Krista-The Almost MIL

Anonymous said...

jason and jack are toooo cute...
someone should really marry
that dozeman guy someday...

:) becky