Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Abu's Cottage

Here I am looking oh so cool in my summer shades. I broke the ones my Mama bought me so I had to borrowed them from cousin Joe. Don't you just love lounging in the summer sun?
Here we are, cousin Joe and Lydia and me. We had a great time playing at Abu's (Great-Grandma S.) cottage. It's is so nice to have friends at the lake! Joe and I had too much fun throwing the volleyball you see in the picture over the deck. Dada and Uncle Jim, Joe's Dad, made lots of trips down the stairs to get the ball. I think we got in trouble a few times, but it was really fun!!
Here I am with my Mama. She just LOVES giving me kisses and sometimes I am not ready for them.
Here is me and Dada having dessert. I ate the whole bowl of ice cream all by myself, but I did go begging for more......

...and I had to get down on my knees to beg for another bite!! Thank you Lydia!!
I love driving my tractor. The deck was good and long so I had lots of room to drive. Here is my Aunt Lib. I was so glad that she came to visit me in Michigan. She lives in "Tuk" (Kentucky) now so I don't get to see her as much as I used to. She loves me a lot so I think she will come home to see me whenever she can. I love you Aunt Lib and I already miss you. Mama said she will update this lots so if you miss me just come and visit me on my blog. XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: