Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Beach

Here I am with Mama on the beach. It was a warm sunny day so I had to wear lots of sunscreen. Mama tried to make me wear a new hat she had bought me but I wasn't having anything to do with it.

I love all the beach b/c then there is lots of room to run. I wasn't afraid of the water one bit, but it was pretty cold. Mama, Dada and I did take the kayak out for a ride and that was lots of fun. We did hit a big wave and Mama and I got pretty wet, then we were cold, so Dada took us back to the beach. Aunt Janie wrapped me in a towel to keep warm. No one took a picture of us in the kayak or else I would have put the picture on the blog. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

sara said...

I am in love with all of these pics!! Beautiful, beautiful people!! Lake Michigan looks like the ocean, doesn't it?