Monday, August 18, 2008

Chicago cont...

On Saturday Jane, Jack and I went to the gym in the Morning and then Jane took Jack to Evanston to go kayaking with Jane's friend Moe. Jack has a great time and it was a great little break for me! Mary and I walked to State St and did a little shopping. I was a little disappointed and only got a couple things for the boys. Saturday my sister Becky and her husband Jason came into town for a birthday party for one of Jason's friends so they also stayed at the apartment Saturday night. Sunday morning Jack was pleasantly surprised to find Bec and Jay sleeping on the hide-a-bed. That morning Jack helped Mary make pancakes and then we all got ready and walked to the fountain. There was a nice breeze coming in off the lake so it make the fountains spray go everywhere. Jack loved running into it and getting all wet. It was warm so I joined him a couple times.

We had a great time in Chicago and Jack can't wait to go back but we will give my Aunts a few months to recover!! Thanks for a wonderful time Mary and Jane and we will see you at the cottage for Labor Day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: