Thursday, October 30, 2008

31, really???


As of last Saturday, I am officially in my 30's! Our friend's were going to come into town from Indiana and we were going to have a fun dinner out but plans changed and instead I spent the day with my boys and my sister. We had a great day! They took me out for lunch at Graydon's Crossing where I enjoyed Pama Mosa!! The boys did great and after lunch we met up with Autumn and her kiddos at the EGR Middle School for some halloween fun. After that we went home to watch the Michigan St vs Michigan game, where Michign lost...it's a rebuilding year!! I think I actually enjoyed the Penn St vs Ohio St game more, where sadly, Ohio St lost, ha ha ha!!! It was a great birthday and I think my favorite present was from Jack and Wade. Chris took Jack to Bath and Body Works and told Jack he could pick out whatever he wanted to give. He smelled all the smells and picked out a black raspberry vanilla candle and a pomogranate lotion. He did so good and I love the fact that he picked it out all by himself!! Here are a few pics from lunch where I am wearing the new scarf from my sisters. They also got me earings but the cool thing about the earings is that I get a new pair for the next 3 months, what a cool idea!! Thanks sisters for the great gifts!! I love you!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know i am a cool sister. hope you like the earrings and scarf. love you libby

The Thompson's said...

Happy Birthday, Allison!!! Brings back so many memories from 31 years ago...a night I will never forget. You made me a
Mom and more recently, a Grandma/Oma. Now, how can we have a daughter over 30???!!! Time flies when you are having fun.

Love XOXOX,

Mom