Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas #2


On Sunday morning we met at my sister Becky's house and had another Christmas before Libby and Justin and Mom and Dad left for home. Here is Justin trying to teach Wade "scary face". It all started when Jack was little and Justin decided to teach Jack a new facial expression and they called it "scary face". Now when ever we see Justin or I am on the phone with Justin or Libby Jack calls out to tell them he is doing "scary face". I guess Justin is just getting an early start to teaching Wade these valuable things.
It was an early morning Christmas so we all went in our PJ's to Becky and Jason. Here is Wade and me before we started opening all out stocking gifts. I think Wade and Jack had the most presents in there stockings. Lucky!!
Here are some pictures of the boys with Becky and Jason's dog Dutch. Jack LOVES playing with Dutch. Good thing Labs are so good with kids. Dutch takes all the loving very well!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: