Saturday, March 07, 2009

Highchair

So a few days ago we had a very busy morning and Wade was being great!! When we got home I fed him lunch and called my Mom. He was behaving really well, so I didn't think he was ready for a nap. I was wrong. When I came back into the living room this is what I found. He is so sweet when he is sleeping!!


Then this morning, this is what I found...
When Wade is awake in his highchair he doesn't sit still!! We have to buckle him in and he still manages to move around. This morning, Jack came running into our room and said, "Come quick, you have to see Wade!" We found him fully turned around and a few minutes later standing up in his highchair. So much for the buckle keeping him in his highchair and so much for me getting anything done. The highchair was the only place I could put him to keep him out of trouble. We are going to have our hands full!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christie & Jeremy said...

Wade- you're so funny and adorable, we love you little buddy!

sara said...

Yep, one more place he can't be without supervision. our highchair is like Ft. Knox...five point harness!