Monday, March 02, 2009

Outerbanks cont.

Here is the house that we stayed in. It was so wonderful and relaxing; I wish we could have stayed longer!! On Saturday (Valentine's Day) the boys stayed with the kiddo's while Lib, Sara and I went and had mannies and peddies and did a little shopping, well, actually alot of shopping!! And when we got home they had dinner waiting!! They had grilled steaks and they were wonderful!! What a great Valentine's Day. Thanks Chris, for everything. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day and I love you very much!
On Sunday we went and had lunch and drove around. We stopping in a little fishing town to take some pictures. You can also check Sara and Tommy's blog for more pictures http://www.tommyandsara.blogspot.com/


We had a great trip and can't wait to go back. Thank you Libby and Justin for opening your home to us and for letting us take it over for a few days!! The boys had a great time with their Aunt and Uncle and they miss you lots. Chris and I also had a wonderful time! Thanks Lib, for being a great baby sister and I wish we lived closer! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: