Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hilton Head 2009 cont


Here is a cute picture of Jack and my dad "sleeping." Dad did a way better job of fake sleeping than Jack did. Jack thought it was way cool to take his naps with Papa!
When Jack wasn't taking naps with Papa he was sleeping on the floor next to the bed. During one of his naps, I had to sneak into the room and when I walked past his bed it was empty and this is where I found him...apparently this is where he slept at night, too.
Here is a picture of me with my Mom and sisters! Just had a yummy all-you-can-eat Dinner of crab and shrimp, surrounded by Pirates. The boys loved it!
Jack and Wade LOVE taking baths together. Whenever Wade hears the tub running he runs into the bathroom and tries to crawl in and then cries the whole time I am trying to get his cloths off because he thinks I am taking too long. The boys really enjoyed taking baths in Hilton Head because of the very large tub in Oma and Papa's room!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: