Sunday, October 15, 2006

Spencer John

Tonight we went to visit Mom 's best friend for high school Lindsay and her husband Scott b/c yesterday Lindsay had her first baby. Spencer was born at 3:30pm, 19in and 7lbs 5ozs. I just loved meeting him. I told him that I couldn't wait until he grew up so that we could play togther. Mom had a hard time sharing Spencer. Dad didn't even get a chance to hold him. Lindsay kept telling me to ask my Mom and Dad for a baby at our house. Mom just laughed! I think I would make a good big brother. I even got to kiss Spencer on the head, I think he smiled when I did! We're best friends already!
Mom did let me hold Spencer but only for a minute and then I had to get down and run around again. Congratulations Lindsay and Scott!! We were all so happy to meet Spencer and I can't wait to play!! Have him call me when you get home!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm... 19 lbs? that is ONE big baby... :)

The Thompson's said...

Thanks Julia. I fixed it!!