Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving at the Cabin. Oma and Papa were not at my birthday party so I got to open some late birthday presents. I got some new cloths, the sweater with the snowman on itand the plaid shirt thatyou will see in a few pictures and shoes and a new John Deere tractor!!! Mom will have to take some pictures of me riding it and we'll post those later! Thanks Papa and Oma for all the new stuff!! I love you! I am now an official Dutch boy, I have wooden shoes!!! They even have my name on them. I will have to practice walking in them, they are kinda hard to walk in!

Here I am enjoying my Thanksgiving dinner. As you probably know I am a very picky eater so I had apple sauce and peanut butter and jelly for Thanksgiving dinner!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: