Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Haven't blogged in awhile so I am going to try it again this year and hopefully will do better. We had a great New Years and I got to play with all my friends last night. We played dodgeball with all our Dad's and I think we beat them. They looked pretty tired when we finished!! Mom and Dad had fun too! This morning we woke up to a few inches of snow to add the inches we already had so Dad and I had to shovel the drive way. I know my Aunt Libby is missing all the snow now that she lives in Virginia!! I am a big helper and love to be out side. Hope everyone has a fun New Years! Enjoy all the football!! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sara said...

yay for blogging again! look at all that white stuff! you're cute as ever jack! can't wait to see you...