Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New PJ's

We just got back from Kentucy where I got to meet Ella and see Sara and Tommy!! We had a great time but once again Mom was bad with the camera and we have no pictures of Ella. Maybe Sara could send the picture of Mommy and Ella so I can post it on my blog. Thanks Sara!! :) I had another Christmas in KY and I got books and new cloths and a Santa, which I think I left in KY, and these cool new pj's!! Sara and Tommy, I love them and I love all the snaps!!! Those are my favorite part! Thanks for the great weekend and we'll see you in March when Mommy's baby is born!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sara said...

glad you love the pj's. they look great on you! tell mommy the snaps will be great practice for baby thompsons sleepers!

Anonymous said...

Jack - you are becoming quite the handsome little man! Can't wait to see you next weekend (if not sooner).

Christie