Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring is here!

Jack has been waiting all winter to ride the horses up at Grandma's and today he finally got the chance!! He was so excited I didn't think we would get him off the horse!
Here is a pretty cute picture of Wade. I feel like I haven't put a cute recent picture of him on the blog so here it is. I think he was asking for a high five!!
Here is Wade sleeping in his new Moses Basket from Sara, Tommy and Ella. They were here this weekend and of course we didn't take any pictures while they were here. We must get better at that!! Wade loves his basket and sleeps very peacefully in it! Thank you again and we had a great time this weekend, as always!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

krista said...

Dear Wade,

I cannot believe how big you are getting. I won't know you when I see you in June...so ask your Mom to keep posting those pix!

I love you!
Oma