Monday, September 01, 2008

Tag

A- Attached or Single? Married.
B- Best Friend: my sister's and Mom
C- Cake or Pie: the apple pie from Costco!!!!
D- Drink of Choice: diet coke and pomegranate martinis.
E- Essential Item: my cell phone and diaper bag.
F- Favorite Color: blue, that is the color of the boys eye's.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worm, b.c then Jack can fish off the edge of my bed for sharks!!
H- Hometown: grand rapids.
I- Indulgence: shopping, mannies, peddies, heath and butterfinger flurry
J- January or February: January, the new year and all that college football the first week, hopefully Michigan is playing!
L- Life, for me, is incomplete without: God, family, dear friends, my children, husband.
M- Marriage Date: 01.06.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sister's whom I can't imagine going through life without.
O- Oranges or Apples? apples, but only Fiji apples
P- Phobia/Fears: losing a child, strange noises, talking about strange noises,
Q- Favorite Quote: "You have given me a gift such as I never dreamt of finding in this life."
R- Reasons to smile: my boys, my husband comes home from work on time or early!!!
S- Season: Fall, cooler days with bright blue skies, great driving weather to have the windows down.
T- Tag Ten: Libby, Justin, Bethany, Jane, Becky, Mary, Mom, Dad (seriously, Mom and Dad, on your blog!!)
U- Unknown fact about me: i think i pretty much share everything....but I'll keep thinking...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I eat meat, tried the vegetarian thing for about 6 years but when I tried a burger again it was all over!
W- Worst Habit: putting off cleaning my house, saving everything for the last minute!
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds, so I could see my babies beating heart!!
Y- Your Favorite Foods: candy, that's a food right??, sushi, steak from Jeff Ruby's
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio

3 comments:

sara said...

Always fun to read these things I think...thanks for playing along! I know that I and only IIIIIIIII am you r best friend but you were afraid it would hurt Libby's feelings so you didn't put it on there. Also, I am a bit disturbed to see that you did not have your gold rope chain and BFF heart charm on when you were at the cottage. Don't tell me it broke??

The Thompson's said...

If you don't count my sisters or mom you are totally my bff!! and if you don't count your mom, husband or your sister-in-law libby then I know I am your bff!!

Anonymous said...

Ok..I'll do it. Just remind me if I forget! I am very busy and preoccupied with preparing for your visit!!!! Can't wait!

I love it that I made your BFF list!!

Mom/Oma