Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Weekend cont...

Here is Wade and I at the beach. I forgot Wade's hat on the table at home so we had to make and hat for him out of my Aunt Nancy's tank top. It worked great and no sunburn!!! Wade loved the beach and even took a short nap under the umbrella. It was a perfect weekend at the beach. High 70's, low 80's and the water was wonderfully refreshing! We did put Wade's toes in and he did cry, still too cold for him.

Here is Jack with my cousin Lydia. Her brother Joe was there too and the three of them got along great all weekend. It is so nice when there are other kids for Jack to play with. They had so much fun at the beach and Jack loved buggy boarding in the water.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lesley said...

super cute. I wonder how far apart we were.