Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friday

Friday we hung around Lynden. We ran some errands in the morning and on the way home we passed the farm where Jack's Great Grandfather grew up. This is the Great Grandfather Jack is named after and the farm was sold recently and may be torn down. Mom thought it would be great to get a few pics of Jack by the old barn and farmhouse to send to Great Grandpa.



After errands and lunch, Jack begged to go to the pool so Oma took him for a swim. Jack had a great time and didn't want to leave. Oma asked Chris and I how long we thought Jack would swim if let him decide when it was time to leave. We told her she would be there all day and even then he wouldn't want to leave!! After swimming Jack showered. Mom turned the water off after a few minutes and Jack looked at her and said, "Oma, I am not done showering, you forgot to soap me up!!" Once soaped up and out of the shower, Jack decided to play a little soccer in the locker room showers! Friday night we hired a babysitter and Mom, Dad, Chris and I went to a great restaurant called Chuckanut Manor. It was a lovely little restaurant over looking the San Juan Islands. It was a perfect night and the seafood and wine were amazing! I am really good at taking pictures of the boys, but not so good when it is just Chris and me...next time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

krista said...

Grandpa V, has seen the photos on your blog and we had the correct farm (I was quite sure, but you never know...) The great big tree out front was handy for climbing in and out of second story windows, or so I hear.

Mom