Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thursday

Thursday we drove to Bellingham which is about 30 min from where my parents live. Our first stop was the Marine Life Center. Here Jack could see all the animals that live in nearby tidal pools. Jack held a purple starfish, an orange starfish, a pink starfish, and a hermit crab. He also touched a few sea anemones. There was also an octupus named TONK in a tank that Jack loved seeing!! Below, standing under a plastic dome, he can see a tidal pool from the inside out.


Here are Jack and Chris standing by the Bellingham Harbor.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sara said...

All of the photos are great! What a great and educational time Jack has had. He's at a great age to do all kinds of fun stuff! Glad you all got a night out, too. Dinner....wine....babysitter....hmmmmmm....sounds perfect! How did the babysitter do with Wadey-Wade?
Talk soon....

The Thompson's said...

Wadey-Wade did good but he did have to cry for awhile before he went to sleep. I spoil him at bedtime. When we come to KY in Nov are we getting a babysitter so we can go out???? I think I owe you a peddi too.

The Thompson's said...

Allison,

Too bad you weren't there when Jack told me I HAD to see the tide pool from inside the dome...I crawled under and was wondering if Chris would have to cut me out of there...


Mom