Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Weekend cont...

Another beautiful sunset at the Lake. What a way to end the summer!

This is how Wade ended his weekend, with a nap. The kids don't always sleep well at the lake and our baby that was sleeping 12hrs at 5 weeks now thinks it's fun to get up at night. He usually gets up once a night but this weekend he thought 3 times would be super fun!! I am looking forward to a good night sleep now that we are home. This picture was taken at 10:30 am and I think he had gotten up at 9am!
When we got home from the Lake I had a package from my dear friend Sara in KY. There was a disk of photos from the shoot Sara did when Wade was 6 weeks old, love those pictures, and this super cute t-shirt!! Love it Sara! You know my boys oh so well!! And if Wade is anything like Jack he should be dribbling a basketball in about 9-12 months!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany Boer said...

Hey Al! Your boys are so gorgeous!!! I just love looking at your pics of them....They are SO cute!

sara said...

Wade is bigger than Ella...I swear it! We just had her 9 month appointment...she weighs 16.12
What does he weigh?
I'm glad that onesie fits him...he might want to wear it every day next week because I bet it will be too small soon!

The Thompson's said...

Wade has his 6m appointment next week so I will let you know but you are correct, Wade is bigger than ella. I think he is going to be about 17-18lbs...we'll see!!