Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jack is 4!!!


How does life get so busy!!! I am FINALLY posting pictures from Jack's 4th birthday on the 4th of Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!! We celebrated Jack's birthday that day with Chris' side of the family. Jack wanted to go to Red Robin and it turned out to be a great place to have a party!! Here is a picturs of two of Jack's cousin's, Emily and Brooklyn. They all had a great time!!

After dinner we went over to our house to have cake and open presents. Jack got a new winter coat, puzzles, books and money for his college fund--he'll be thanking us later for that!!!

My Mom and Dad arrived the Saturday after his birhtday so we had a party with my side of the family on the Sunday following Jack's birthday. Here is a picture of the cute Reeboks that my sister found. She found them in Wade's and Jack's size, how cute!!! I don't think Wade thought they were as cute as Mom did!! He also got a new 2-wheel bike, Marble Works, books, clothes, and his favorite gift, a fishing pole from GeeGee and Papa. He now asks everyday when we are going to go to the cabin so we can fish.

Happy Birthday Jack!! It's amazing how fast 4 years have gone. You are such an amazing little boy and such a great helper. I thank God everyday for you and what a wonderful son you are. You are so smart that sometimes I can't believe you are only 4. I can't wait to see what the next 4 years bring us. I Love you so much!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: