Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wade at 6 weeks

My dear friend Sara took pictures of Wade when he was 6 weeks old and I am finally getting around to posting a few of them. They are so beautiful and it is hard for me to imagine he was ever this small. He is almost 9 months old and I keep asking myself how I could have possibly missed him being so small. He just grew up too fast. I think he even tried to sayMama today. Maybe it is me just wanting it to happen, but I have heard it a few times so I can just pretend it is what he is saying and smile. My sweet, sweet boy! Sara is having her 20-week ultra sound today and I can't wait to hear that everything is good and to find out what it is!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie & Jeremy said...

I love these pics of Wade! He's such a sweetheart.

How exciting for Sara & Tommy - please tell them congrats for us. I'm sure little miss Ella will be a great big sister!