Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wii Olympics!!


Our small group from church got together last night for the Wii Olympics. The events were bowling, tennis and Guitar Hero. I think we only ended up playing bowling and Guitar Hero b/c Guitar Hero ended up being way too funny!! I bowled for the first time and bowled a 199. I was teamed up with Brad and we took first place in bowling. This is a pic of Tina bowling.
Here are Chad and Tina on Guitar Hero. Sweet shorts, Chad! I believe the shorts belonged to his wife, Heather. Please give them back to her!!! Ha ha! Can't remember what song they did but Chad was on vocals and Tina on the Guitar. I think they did Heartbreaker.
Autumn and Chris chose to do Beat It by Michael Jackson, it was way too funny! Brad even broke out the video camera. If I can get the video I will post it. They got booed twice but did make it through the third time. But the highlight of the night was Chris and Mark, with Chris on guitar and Mark on vocals singing Beastie Boys. I believe we have that on video, too. Brad, do you think you could send me those videos? I think I now know what Chris wants for Christmas. We had a great night with everyone and can't wait to do it again! Thanks Brad and Shelley for hosting!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: