Wednesday, December 03, 2008

First Biscuit

We have had a few first lately!! Last week we enjoyed our first biscuit!! They make such a mess but boy did Wade love it! And it was great for me, I could make dinner without having to pick him up!! He was so proud of himself! He is also saying Ma Ma Ma and Da Da Da and I love it. I usually only get to here Ma Ma Ma if he is hungry or sleepy. He also got his first tooth!!! He was 8 1/2 months!! Jack got his first when he was 7 months. I am so use to him not having teeth that I forget sometimes and let him chew on my finger but once he bites down I am reminded!! Wade will be 9 months tomorrow and I can't belive how fast it has gone. He is getting on all fours and rocking back and forth so crawling should happen anyday and then I am really in trouble. Jack was such a calm baby and hardly grabbed for anything, Wade , on the other hand, can't keep his hands off things!! He is going to be into everything once he can crawl. I will probably have to set up the pack-n-play in the living room just so I can get things done around the house.
Mama loves you Wadey-Wade!!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: