Saturday, July 22, 2006

WNBA Detroit Sparks Game

Dad has been in Louisiana all week so Mom and I found lots of fun things to do. Last night we went to a Detroit Sparks game at the Van Andel Arena in downtown Grand Rapids. We went with some of Mom's coworker from Kids Stuff at MVP. There were lots of kids from Kids Stuff at the game so we had lots of fun together. The Sparks played the LA Shock but the Sparks won!!!! Lisa Leslie is VERY tall!!! Here I am with Ms. Krista. She works with Mom at Kids Stuff and usually has snacks for me, so we have become good friends. We went to Subway with Ms. Krista before the game and had lots of fun. I spent most of the game on her lap. I love my Mom but sometimes I just need a break. Thanks Ms. Krista for hanging out with me!!
Here I am having lots of fun! I hope Mom takes me to more events at the Arena!

Thank you Ms. Shandy (she's Mom's boss at Kids Stuff) for getting us the tickets to the game. Mom and I had a great time. Next time I want my picture taken with you!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

krista said...

Dear Jack,

Ms. Krista sure has a nice name! Wish I could have gone to the game...it looks like you had a blast.

Love,
Oma