Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GeeGee and Papa's

I spent the weekend with my GeeGee and Papa who live in Plymouth. We had lots of fun. GeeGee lets me do all sorts of fun things!!! Here I am with Mom before Church. All the highschool girls at church thought I was really cute!!!
Here I am getting a golf lesson from my Papa. We practiced for awhile but I think I have a long way to go. Uncle Jim and Dad spent the day at the Buick Open. Dad said Tiger Woods won!! He had lots of fun watching Tiger and the other golfers play. Dad said someday I might be able to go and watch him play.
After Dad and Uncle Jim were finished watching Tiger win we met at PF Chang's for dinner. I had so much fun with the chopsticks!! I also had ice cream and I think they have the best vanilla ice cream!! I also figured out chopsticks don't work so well with ice cream!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: